Friday, May 4, 2012

How to join the Asia’s Next Top Model

Asia’s Next Top Model is a Pan-Asian adaptation of the hit reality TV show, America’s Next Top Model.



It will be hosted by Nadya Hutagalung and will be aired on Studio 23.

Who can join? Females, aged 18-27 years old, of Asian descent, and currently residing in Asia, or have a permanent address in any of the Asian countries, who speak and understand English.

1. What Is The Age Requirement?
You must be at least 18 and no older than 27 years of age at the time of applying.

2. How Tall Do I Have To Be (Without Heels)?
You must be at least 5ft 7inches tall (1.7m)

3. I’m 1.69m, Can I Still Apply?
The minimum height requirement is 1.7m, but the Producers may make case-by-case exceptions if they find you interesting. So yes, please apply!

4. How Good Must My English Be?
You must speak and understand English well because this show is produced in English only.

5. I Wear Braces, Can I Still Apply?
Yes of course!

6. I Don’t Live In Asia But I’m Of Asian Descent, Can I Still Apply?
Yes you can! Please provide us with a permanent or corresponding address in Asia (i.e. parents, grandparents or relative living here). If you do not currently have a valid address in Asia, you may still apply but the Producers reserve the right to give priority to Asian applicants living in Asia, or have permanent addresses in Asia.

7. I’m Of Asian Descent And I’m Living In Asia On A Work/Student Visa. Will Being Selected For The Show Affect My Immigration Status?
Should you be selected for the show, the Producers will assist with immigration matters.

8. I’ve Taken Part In My Country’s Franchise Of Top Model. Can I Still Apply For Asia’s Next Top Model?
Yes, as long as you were not the winner, and you are not currently a professional model with any product, magazine or brand endorsements.

Application can be done online, just visit www.AsiasNextTopModel.tv. For inquiries, email: casting@AsiasNextTopModel.tv

Deadline for application is on May 21, 2012, 6:00PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment