Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Al Galang’s alleged letter to Vicki Belo relased by Hayden Kho

Hayden Kho Jr. posted in his Twitter account the alleged letter written by Al Galang to Dr. Vicki Belo. And this letter goes viral around the net now.

The letter was dated October 16, 2011 and it reads as follows:

“Baby,

My handwriting might be hard for your eyes to digest, but know I mean every word. I’ll only be gone for two weeks, but that feels like such a long time now because you’ve become such an important part of my life. In ways, it’s starting to revolve around you and I love that.

I’ll miss you, but know that I’m right there with you, all the time. I’ll call you often ok? Save up the hugs and kisses for when I get back.

Isn’t this special?
AG”



So who is Al Galang and what’s his role in Vicki Belo’s life?

28-year-old Aljarreau “Al” Galang is Vicki Belo’s Bikram yoga instructor and a close friend of Belo’s family. He reportedly won 2nd runner-up in the 2007 Mossimo Bikini Summit. He took up Political Science and Art History at the University of California-Los Angeles and graduated in 2004.

He is also a DJ at MAX FM 103.5 and was linked to TV host Sam Oh.

Just recently, he is being tagged as the third party or “the other man” in the failed relationship of Hayden and Vicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment